This is a tutorial/How-To on infusing butter with Hash Oil (RSO – Rick Simpson Oil) and making brownies. – follow me on Instagram: @smokeeej
2 grams of RSO
2 sticks of Butter
1/2 cup of water
1 brownie mix
Pre-heat Oven to 215 degrees Fahrenheit
1. Melt the Butter – low temp, double boiler. Doesn’t need to be hot…just liquid.
2. add sunflower lecithin (a drop or two) – Lecithin is an emulsifier and allows the THC to bond with the butter and helps the THC take effect faster in your body.
3. add RSO and ensure it mixes thoroughly.
4. Let the butter cool for an hour
5. mix the brownie ingredients: eggs, water, butter, and mix
6. Spread the brownie mix into the greased cookie sheet.
7. Cook at 215 for 80 minutes. Set timer for 45 min and then check every 15 min after that.
8. Cut into manageable doses and enjoy.
If you liked this video or found it informative…tell your friends and yell it from the rooftops. Thanks! I’ll make more!